2023 Virtual Residency Fair
- 7/6 - University of Toledo, Detroit Medical Center, Sparrow Hospital/MSU
- 7/9 - UCLA, HCA Sunrise, OPTI West, Stanfors
- 7/11 - UT Southwestern, Baylor COM, Carolinas Rehab
- 7/13 - Northwestern/SRAL, Case Western Reserve University, University of Michigan
- 7/16 - WashU St. Louis, Emory
- 7/18 - Geisinger, Tower Health, Rutgers-NJMS/Kessler, MedStar Rehab
- 7/20 - University of Louisville, LSU, Memorial Healthcare System, University of Central Florida
- 7/23 - Northwestern Medicine Marianjoy Rehab, Albany Medical College, NYU
- 7/25 - Ohio State University, University of Minnesota, Univ. of Chicago/Schwab Rehab, Beaumont Taylor
- 7/27 - Sinai Baltimore, University of Virginia, University of North Carolina, Johns Hopkins
- 7/30 - JFK Johnson Rehab, Inspira Health, Spaulding/Harvard, SUNY Downstate
- 8/1 - Loma Linda University, University of Utah, Providence St. Luke's Rehab, University of Washington
- 8/3 - Mayo Clinic Florida, Texas Rehab Hospital of Forth Worth, UT Houston, UT San Antonio
- 8/6 - University of Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin, Mayo Clinic, University of Cincinnati
- 8/8 - University of Colorado, HonorHealth, University of New Mexico, UC Davis
- 8/10 - University of Miami, Baylor University Medical Center, USF, University of Florida
- 8/13 - Burke Rehab, MossRehab/Einstein, UPMC
- 8/15 - University of Kentucky, Rush University, University of Alabama, University of Kansas
- 8/17 - Texas Tech, University of Arkansas, University of Nebraska, East Carolina University
- 8/22 - UT Austin, Cleveland Clinic, Indiana University, University of Missouri
- 8/24 - SUNY Upstate, Yale, Westchester Medical Center, Nassau University Medical Center
- 8/29 - Mary Free Bed, Penn State University, UPenn, NYP, Temple
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON VRF SESSIONS!
The Virtual Residency Fair is back for a third year!!
The PM&R Scholars Virtual Residency fair aims to provide an initial connection for physiatry applicants and PM&R residency programs. The event will span the months of July through September with programs from across the country participating.
The fair is FREE for applicants and driven by the effort of volunteers!
2023 Scheduled Sessions
(subject to change)